to provide individualized integrative veterinary care for our patients and education for our clients, generating a lasting impact for our patients, clients, and ourselves.
Based on this philosophy of integrative and individualized care, Equipuncture was founded in January 2015 by Ginger Reed, VMD, cVMA, CVMMP, to provide complementary therapies, including acupuncture, herbal medicine, spinal manipulation, and therapeutic laser, to horses of central Texas.
Want to know more about the services we provide? Check out our Services page for more information!
- About Dr. Ginger Reed:
- Education: University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine (VMD)
- Internship: Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital
- Veterinary Medical Acupuncture Certification: CuraCore Integrative Medicine & Education Center (cVMA)
- Equine Veterinary Medical Manipulation Certification: Integrative Veterinary Medical Institute (CVMMP)
- Advanced TCVM Diagnostics and Acupuncture: Chi Institute of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine
- Advanced Equine Veterinary Medical Manipulation: Integrative Veterinary Medical Institute
For additional information, please visit our About Us page.
- "When I moved to central Texas with my family I decided to use this opportunity of change to change my life and the lives of my patients."
- Ginger Reed